- UK Currencies Direct Ltd, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AA, United Kingdom. Registered in England & Wales, No.: 03041197. Currencies Direct Ltd is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011. Our FCA Firm Reference number is 900669.
- France Currencies Direct ltd is authorised by the ACPR to provide cross-border services as a payment institution in France.
- South Africa All our foreign exchange transactions are processed through an Authorised Dealer Bank in South Africa in strict accordance with South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Exchange Control Rules and Regulations. Currencies Direct is an authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP - 43493) regulated by the Financial Services Board (FSB) and a Primary Accountable Institution registered with the Financial Intelligence Centre Act, under reference number AI/120106/00001
Currencies Direct (Canada) Inc/ Devices Directes (Canada) Inc is registered with the Financial Transactions and Report Centre of Canada (Registration No. M08690900) to operate a money services business in Canada. Currencies Direct (Canada) Inc./ Devices Directes (Canada) Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Currencies Direct Limited, a company authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom as a e-money service provider.
Currencies Direct Inc./ Devices Directes (Canada) Inc. is a New Brunswick corporation with its registered office located at 44 Chipman Hill, Suite 1020, Saint John, New Brunswick E2L 2A9.
- Spain Authorised by the Bank of Spain to operate as a Foreign Branch of an European Community Electronic Money Institution with registration number 6711.
USA licensing informationCurrencies Direct is registered as a Money Services Business at federal level with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (“FinCEN”) a bureau of the U.S. Department of Treasury.
In addition Currencies Direct Inc. is licensed as a Money Transmitter in the relevant state regulatory agency in the US. Residents of certain states may have specific rights related to concerns or complaints about our services. Please click on the highlighted states for more information.
- Florida (FL) Florida Office of Financial Regulation
Money Transmitter License # FT230000149
For suspected violations of Chapter 560, Florida Statutes, call Currencies Direct on (407) 900-21-74 or contact the FL Office of Financial Regulation
200 E. Gaines St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0376
- Georgia (GA) Georgia Department of Banking and Finance
Sale of Checks License #3367
For suspected violations, call Currencies Direct on (407) 900-21-74 or contact the GA Department of Banking and Finance - Money Service Businesses
2990 Brandywine Road, Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30341-5565
- Illinois (IL) Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
Division of Financial Institutions
Money Transmitter License # 0000353
If you are an Illinois resident and have a complaint or other concerns regarding the money transmission services offered by Currencies Direct, you may contact the Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
320 W. Washington,
3rd Floor, Springfield,
IL 62786 Tel: (888) 473-4858
- New Jersey (NJ) New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance
Money Transmitter License # L070530
Reference No. 1803617 For suspected violations contact Currencies Direct at (407) 900-21-74 or contact The NJ Department of Banking & Insurance -Licensing Services Bureau Banking, P.O Box 473, Trenton, NY 08625-0473 Tel: (609) 292-7272
- North Carolina (NC)
- Washington (WA) Washington Department of Financial Institutions
Money Transmitter License # 550-MT-117489
For suspected violations contact Currencies Direct at (407) 900-21-74 or contact the WA Department of Financial Institutions
Division of Consumer Services
150 Israel Road, S.W.
Tumwater, WA 98501
Right to Refund—The following applies only to Transactions that are submitted by Senders in the State of Washington: You, the customer, are entitled to a refund of all monies received for transmittal within ten (10) days of receipt of a written request for refund unless any of the following occurs:
(i) The monies have been transmitted and delivered to the recipient prior to receipt of the written request for a refund;
(ii) Instructions have been given committing an equivalent amount of money to the person designated by the customer prior to the receipt of a written request for a refund;
(iii) Currencies Direct Inc has reason to believe that the a crime has occurred, is occurring, or may potentially occur as a result of transmitting money as requested by the customer or refunding the money as requested by the customer; or
(iv) Currencies Direct Inc is otherwise barred by law from making a refund.
- Complaints Policy
Currencies Direct Inc is committed to promptly resolve any issues that might arise during your dealing with us, you can make a complaint by contacting your usual dealer or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If they are unable to resolve your complaint it will be escalated to the relevant manager for investigation.
We will start investigating your complaint as soon as possible and aim to resolve the matter as quickly as we can, keeping you regularly informed of our progress. In our final response, we will explain our assessment of the complaint to you, along with any remedial action or redress. We will also take measures to improve any systems or processes where necessary.
For complaints you might also contact:
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Currencies Direct Financial Markets (CDFM) © Currencies Direct Financial Markets Ltd, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AA, United Kingdom. Registered in England & Wales No. 05289789. Currencies Direct Financial Markets Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of designated investment business (FRN 495699). Currencies Direct Financial Markets Ltd is a subsidiary company of Currencies Direct Limited and part of the Currencies Direct Holdings group of companies.