The key facts about our business.
We’re proud to report these key facts, as they are a product of our passion and commitment to making money transfer better. That means easier to understand, simpler to use and – most importantly – of significant value to you.
- We were the first money transfer provider in Europe, starting in 1996.
- We have over 25 branches located in London, Spain, France, Portugal, USA, South Africa and India.
- We’re the only money transfer provider with a large retail presence, phone service, online service and mobile app.
- More than 430,000 people and businesses have saved time, hassle and money by using our service.
- We made more than 600,000 payments last year, trading £10bn in currency.
- We’re authorised by the FCA as an Electronic Money Institution (EMI).
- We have a level 1 credit rating with Dun & Bradstreet (that’s the highest you can get).
- Our customers’ money is always processed through a segregated bank account*.
- We employ more than 550 happy, smiley people throughout the world.
- We trade in 40+ currencies.
*Our bank providers do not monitor the funds we place on safeguarding accounts or how we operate these accounts. It is our responsibility to segregate funds.
Meet our team
We’ve got the best in the business at Currencies Direct – meet the senior management team and find out a little about the people behind the curtain.Meet our team