Collection of information
You can visit our Web site without revealing any information about yourself. We collect only the domain names and not the e-mail addresses of the visitors. We use this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site.
We would collect information such as your name, e-mail address, name of your company, and your contact details from you primarily during the following uses of the Web Site:
- when registering for certain services;
- when providing us feedback on our feedback form;
- when you opt to receive e-mail or other communications from us.
Use of information
This information will be kept confidential. We will use the information primarily for the following purposes:
- allow you to access specific account information;
- providing customisation. We may use the information provided by you to customise your visit to the Web Site by displaying appropriate content at our judgement and discretion;
- send you information about us;
- to contact you when required.
Occasionally, we may make the e-mail addresses, of those who provide information, available to other reputable organisations whose products or services we think you may find interesting. If you do not want us to share information about you with these organisations, you may inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of information
We will not disclose your information to any person, other than those business organisations mentioned above unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend our rights or property;
- act to protect the interests of our members or others.
Link to other sites
Our Web site may contain links to other sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. Please be aware that advertisers or Web sites that have links on our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. This privacy statement does not cover the information practices of those Web sites or advertisers.
Change of policy
If you have any questions you may contact us at email@example.com or at Currencies Direct Ltd, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AA United Kingdom or call us at +44 (0) 20 7847 9400.