Visit us at Internet Retailing Expo 2016
Currencies Direct April 15th 2016 - < 1 minute read
Drop by our stand E41 at the Internet Retailing Expo (NEC, Birmingham, 27 – 28 April)
Register here for FREE
The Internet Retailing Expo is changing the way multi-channel retailers connect with their customers.
You could be one of the show’s 6,000+ visitors who’ll benefit from access to more than 300 exhibitors, each ready to help you overcome the various challenges of online selling and give you the tools to succeed.
- Attend expert conferences, clinics and workshops
- Discover the latest multichannel trends for 2016
- Learn best practices and benefits of marketplace selling
- See the latest ecommerce technologies available
Currencies Direct will be at Stand E41, showing online sellers how to increase cross-border profits. We aim to make the foreign exchange process for online sellers more straightforward and transparent, so you know exactly how and where you can reduce the risks of currency conversion and help save your business time and money.
If you’re a cross-border marketplace seller we’ll help you:
- Save up to 75% on marketplace foreign exchange
- Collect sales revenue without the hassle of setting up local bank accounts
- Achieve a more competitive pricing strategy
- Reduce the cost of imported stock
Register here and we’ll see you there!