The continued strong outlook for US monetary policy weighed on AUD and NZD last week, also the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) and New Zealand’s political situation both had roles to play in the market volatility.
Online money transfers that put you in control
Our online transfer service is designed with your needs in mind. Whether you’re looking for a live exchange rate, need to make a transfer straight away or want to manage your account – we get it. Simply log in and get started.
Offering you the freedom and flexibility to transfer up to £25,000, here are just some of the main features of the service:
- Fast, safe and secure transfers 24/7
- Live exchange rate quotes
- Buy currency now and transfer at a later date
- Pay for your offline contracts
- Add and manage your payees online
- Send money to more than one payee at a time
- All your offline and online transfer history in one place
- Follow the markets with Rate Alerts
To get started, all you’ll need to do is register with us and you’ll be able to access your online account immediately. If you’re already a registered customer, simply visit the login page and follow the on-screen instructions to get started.
* Fees and exchange rate data for banks taken from the International Money Transfer Index™ (IMTI™).
Compare our exchange rates now.