On 13 June, the UK government revealed legislation that would allow it to scrap parts of the Northern Ireland protocol.
That means sending the right amount of money to the right place at the right time – but it also means streamlining and simplifying the process.
So if your business has to handle high volume, time sensitive payments, it’s time to cut costs and increase efficiency with our new market-leading batch payments service.
What are the key features?Smarter, more efficient payments
- Reduce the risk of human error and harness our upfront payment validation tools.
- Integrate with your accounting and treasury systems, or use as a standalone platform for beneficiary management, payment processing and reporting.
- One platform to perform end-to-end functions, with upfront costs and intelligent payment routing.
- Upload multiple payment batches in multiple currencies.
- Assign users different permission levels for greater control while data encryption protects against online fraud.
- Make payments in over 40 currencies.
According to Simon Rawlinson, our Head of Batch Payments, “One of the key areas where we differ from our competitors is the level of support we’re able to offer our clients, and our attendance to their needs. Our clients have told us they need to feel confident that their payments will reach their desired destination and that they will be timely and seamless.
Having complete visibility and transparency of payments is also crucial for our clients, so we designed our new Batch Payments service to meet and exceed these needs. We’re very excited about the launch of this product, and look forward to helping current and future clients simplify and streamline their multiple payments.”
Find out more
Currencies Direct is one of Europe's leading non-bank providers of currency exchange and international payment services. Since we were formed in 1996, we've maintained our focus on providing innovative foreign exchange and international currency transfer services to corporations of all sizes, online sellers and private individuals. We have also expanded our services to provide dynamic and pioneering "business to business" solutions to help companies, tier 2/3 banks and other non-bank financial institutions to process their international payments. Our headquarters are in the City of London (United Kingdom) and we have operations in continental Europe, Africa, Asia, and the United States. Currencies Direct is jointly owned by private equity firms Palamon Capital Partners and Corsair Capital.