Location: Canary Wharf, London
Reports to: Global Head of E-commerce
Currencies Direct is a market leader in financial services with a 20 year history of actively supporting SMEs manage international transactions to drive global growth. Operating out of 21 global offices and serving over 250,000 clients worldwide, our business is consistently ranked the highest for customer service & satisfaction and continues to demonstrate strong growth.
This is an incredible opportunity to join the exciting and fast growing E-commerce business team located within our Head Office in London. Your main responsibility will be to create and manage affiliate referral partnerships within the UK and Europe. The position will provide you with exposure to international business development and access fantastic career development opportunities whilst realising your remuneration goals.
About the role
The E-commerce Affiliate Manager role is all about building long lasting business partnerships with organisations within the E-commerce Ecosystem. Currencies Direct has established one of the largest and most effective network of affiliate partners globally. Working directly with business leaders and representing the Currencies Direct brand, you will be tasked with identifying, engaging and managing new partnership opportunities using a collaborative approach. Your target audience will be E-commerce service providers seeking to add value to their own clients through distribution of effective content and alignment with a market leading brand.
Working closely with a dedicated E-commerce marketing team, you will manage distribution of high quality Cross Border Trade and E-commerce content and create additional tactical business development activities to generate ongoing streams of referrals and business enquiries.
The Currencies Direct E-commerce team has an excellent suite of products and services for online sellers actively involved in Cross Border Selling. Currencies Direct has invested heavily in technology and combined this with online and offline brand development. This has enhanced the perception of the business both with customers directly and with industry multipliers and partners.
You are an ambitious and motivated sales and marketing professional who is motivated by success and keen to further develop your business development skills whilst getting exposure to the exciting world of online retail. You have demonstrable experience in creating and managing affiliate partnerships that create revenue within the financial services space. Well connected and driven by businesses interactions, you will be naturally effective at building relationships and creating influence over the phone, face to face, through networking, social media and attendance at events when required.
The role qualifies for the Currencies Direct employee benefits package which includes pension, healthcare and discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, death in service cover, bi-annual company parties and more!
- Resourceful, articulate and action orientated and able to deliver business results through affiliate channels.
- Knowledge and experience of International Online Selling and deliverable foreign exchange is a strong advantage.
- Ideally degree educated and proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and CRM (Salesforce).
- Meet a personal annual new business target.
- Comply with Key Performance Indicators related to activity and quality ratios.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements and act professionally, ethically and with integrity at all times.
- Provide all customers with a unique, excellent first point of contact experience and effectively demonstrate the appropriate products and services.
- Provide senior management with feedback and reporting on pipelines and sales initiatives.
Please email us at email@example.com to apply for this position.