Business Development Executive – Sales
- Vacancy date: August 2020
- Location: Johannesburg, Durban & Cape Town
- Title: Business Development Executive
- Competitive basic salary + commission
Currencies Direct has been a leading foreign exchange provider since 1996.
The company has 22 global offices and employs more than 500 financial service professionals.
This is an incredible opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic team located within our South African office.
The position will provide you with exposure to FX dealing and international business development. It will also allow you to access fantastic career development opportunities whilst realising your remuneration goals.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As South Africa’s Business Development Executive, you are responsible for
- Selling the CDSA value proposition to all prospective affiliate partners & clients to drive referrals
- Sourcing, registering & on-boarding new clients & affiliates both corporate and private
- Ongoing management of all new business leads & accounts on CRM system (SalesForce)
- Development and ongoing relationship management of your affiliate base
- Driving business (revenue) from your existing client and affiliate base
- Recording all activity on the Salesforce CRM system
You may also be involved, as and when requested, in other strategic projects and initiatives.
- Achieving your specific KPI’s – Numbers are specific to Leads, Revenue, Turnover, Registrations & Meetings attended
- Achieving Currencies Direct South African annual revenue target
Please send your CV to RecruitmentSA@currenciesdirect.com.