Beat the banks!
Save up to 5% on overseas transfers
It only takes 2 minutes!
Our online service offers some great benefits:
• Transfer money 24/7
• Bank–beating exchange rates
• No transfer fees... ever!
• Service is 100% secure
• Get live exchange rate quotes
• Manage payees
• Buy currency now and send it later
• Send money to more than one payee at a time
How it works
- Join. It’s quick and easy...
- Choose a currency amount to transfer, and tell us where you want to send it
- Make your payment to us
- We’ll send the funds as soon as we receive your payment
What our customers saySee our Trustpilot reviews
Construction industry builds up Sterling
Yesterday August’s index figures were released and they pointed to an expansion in the UK construction industry – a healthy showing of 57.3 against July’s reading of 57.1.
CD South Africa: Is the rand a little oversold?
The good news is that a slightly oversold rand could leave room for small gains today.
Unsettled equities disturb foreign exchange markets
Continued equity market volatility is causing unrest on the currency markets, though not all currencies are complaining.
Pound starts the month behind dollar, euro
Sterling had a rough ride over 24 – 28 August, as wild stock market movements sent investors fleeing to safe havens.