to beat the banks!
Save money on personal currency exchange.
It only takes 2 minutes!
How it works
To open a bank account in Spain with us, follow these easy steps:
- Register with us by filling in an online form.
- You will receive a call from our friendly registration team. They will give you the option to either come into one of our branches in Spain to confirm everything, or request a registration pack via post.
- Once your Currencies Direct account is open, you will receive a confirmation email and phone call. You'll then agree with your account executive which is the most suitable branch in Spain to open your CaixaBank account.
- Complete a CaixaBank bank application form and take it to the agreed branch. If applicable, you could go to the bank with the Regional Business Manager from Spain to assist you with the transaction.
- Once you've opened your CaixaBank bank account you're ready to start transferring money with us, both in and out of Spain.
How it works
- Join. It’s quick and easy...
- Choose a currency amount to transfer, and tell us where you want to send it
- Make your payment to us
- We’ll send the funds as soon as we receive your payment
What our customers saySee our Trustpilot reviews
UK immigration numbers fall
Immigration has seen a fall in the UK since the Brexit vote, as Europeans feel the UK will become more hostile moving forward.
Federal Reserve minutes in focus
Risk appetite has returned to the markets following the US holiday on Monday and US equity markets closed at a new record high last night.
UK inflation report and Central Banks’ speeches in focus
With the US markets being closed due to the bank holiday yesterday, volatility was fairly subdued for the Greenback, though the US dollar has opened with some strength this morning as traders realign positions.
Markets open on positive note
After a more turbulent market last week, we’re opening this morning on a fairly positive note for Sterling.