to beat the banks!
Save money on personal currency exchange.
It only takes 2 minutes!
How it works
To open a bank account in Spain with us, follow these easy steps:
- Register with us by filling in an online form.
- You will receive a call from our friendly registration team. They will give you the option to either come into one of our branches in Spain to confirm everything, or request a registration pack via post.
- Once your Currencies Direct account is open, you will receive a confirmation email and phone call. You'll then agree with your account executive which is the most suitable branch in Spain to open your CaixaBank account.
- Complete a CaixaBank bank application form and take it to the agreed branch. If applicable, you could go to the bank with the Regional Business Manager from Spain to assist you with the transaction.
- Once you've opened your CaixaBank bank account you're ready to start transferring money with us, both in and out of Spain.
How it works
- Join. It’s quick and easy...
- Choose a currency amount to transfer, and tell us where you want to send it
- Make your payment to us
- We’ll send the funds as soon as we receive your payment
What our customers saySee our Trustpilot reviews
The future of the EU
In a period of real uncertainty for the European Union, how does its future look?
Annual property sales in Spain rise by 17.3%
The Spanish government’s statistical office has said that almost 34,000 properties were sold in the year to November 2016.
Theresa May to attempt to calm fears of Sterling’s volatility
Today, Theresa May will attempt to calm fears of Sterling’s volatility
Main focus on Theresa May’s speech
Reflecting off of the two main market movers currently, Brexit and the US presidential election, we saw a much more risk adverse week last week in line with some steady Sterling negativity.